Hulk Hogan Talks About Training For One Last WWE Title Win

During an interview with the Sioux City Journal, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan explained why he still has the itch to get back in the ring at 61 years old.
"Triple H told me I’ve got nothing to prove, but the last time I wrestled was not with this company and I want my legacy to end with the WWE." 
Hogan said his ego "explodes" when he gets back around the wrestling ring is training like a mad man to make one last match a reality.
“I weigh 295. I’m in really good shape and I’m training like I’m going to get in the ring. I’m like a convict given a life sentence.”
"That’s what I want - one last match, one last run, one last title win, one last title retirement," Hogan said.
Hogan returns to WWE RAW this Monday night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Whats Hot