Camacho Speaks On His WWE Release, His Relationship With Vince & HHH, More

The following are highlights of a new interview with former WWE Superstar Camacho:

On NXT: "The growth is amazing and the brand has incredible fans. One of my close friends who loves wrestling used to watch ECW a lot and now he goes to the NXT shows.

"I love the environment of NXT because it’s more intimate and close-knit. At Raw or SmackDown, I feel like people enjoy the show but they don’t have much of a chance to be a part of the show. NXT allows them to have more of a say."

On his WWE run: "It was an enjoyable experience even though it was short. I got to see parts of the world that I’ve never seen before. Hopefully one day, I get to do it again."

On his relationship with Vince McMahon and Triple H: "Vince and I talked to each other maybe once or twice. Most of my conversations were with Triple H."

On his WWE release: "I think creative did not have anything for me. We were running with Camacho in NXT and then I talked about changing my character. Camacho was going to be scrapped and a different character was going to be created altogether. I was going to start a tag team with Wesley Blake in NXT, but because of my release, it didn’t happen."

Check out the complete interview at PWMania.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Whats Hot