Jim Ross Blog: Seth Rollins' Future, Roman Reigns' Return, Wrestle Kingdom 9

The following are highlights of the latest blog by WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross:
On Seth Rollins' future: "Rollins vs. Cena...solid main event to close the three hour broadcast...Rollins seems to be lining up to be the next "Heyman Guy" somewhere down the road. My 'guess' is that Rollins will be WWE Champ in the next few months. I stress it's my 'guess.'"
On Roman Reigns' return: "Roman Reigns return was good....but he's got lots of work to catch up on if he wants to eventually get to the Promised Land. Injuries are never timely and can be especially harmful for a 'rookie' level talent. Here' s where I'd expect Reigns athleticism and 2nd generation instincts to kick in."
On his upcoming broadcast return at Wrestle Kingdom 9: "Speaking of Wrestle Kingdom 9 on PPV on January 4, I'm somewhat certain that some NJPW aficionados will find something wrong with the commentary no matter who does it especially as it concerns the unique names of some of the holds that the talent's utilize. I can only do the best job that I can and let the cards fall where they may. I do think the style of broadcasting will be different that most USA broadcasts whether that be good or bad. Yes, I fully expect to be woodshedded by some keyboard warrior within minutes of the Tokyo Dome event ending. Gotta love the passion, right?"
Check out the complete blog at JRsBarBQ.com. You can also order JR's Bar-B-Q products online atWWEShop.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Whats Hot