Wrestle Mania 30

Wrestle Mania 30

With 42 days to go all wwe fans are waiting for wrestlemania 30.It will take play in New Orleans.The excepted date is 6 April 2014.In this post I will discuss about dream matches of wrestlemania 30.Yes Here we go Lets start the Count Down.

John Cena VS The Undertaker 


Whoa Whoa Whoa what an awesome match will that be . Will John Cena break the streak. Nah although John Cena is my favourite superstar but he has no match against the dead man Undetaker.But still there is a chance that it will be 21-1.But still my heart say that if it happens i will surely be 22-0 so .Dont loose heart John Cena fans this is just my thought.Okay Just dont talk about who will be the winner fell the electricity drama and action .Feel that match in you hearts.It would be amazing  I really really want this match to happen.So we will move to the next One.

Randy Orton (c) VS Batista vs Daniel Bryan (yes yes yes)

Oh! My God .The possibility of this match is 80%.Cause Batista Won the royal rumble and if only if Randy retain at elimination chamber and daniel got some problem.This match is sureeeeeeee.Whoa I cant explain this  2 great superstar (batista and bryan sorry orton) are clashing and i want yes kid to be champ.Then everyone will be saying YES! YES! YES! YES!. hooo man I cant tell you guys that since i started wathin wwe i wanted batista vs randy because i respected both at that time.Now i also respect D Bryan(more than two of them) so for me this really is a dream match.Cant tell winner before the match because anything can happen in a match like this so lets wait and watch.SO lets continue.

Ryback VS Goldberg

 
Man Please someone tell me that Some fool is predicting for this match.Yeah than that fool is me :P. It would be amazing when Goldberg will hit Ryback with Spear hahah .I want to see that moment Just sit Back and relax.


ME Basil Khan ,
Bye,
See you Later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Whats Hot